Paragon Technology Partners is proud to announce that we have been selected as a regional retail partner for FirstNet, the Nation-Wide first responder and public safety network! As your local FirstNet dealer, we will be able to provide face-to-face support for users and keep your agency doing what it is good at – protecting our communities. Our goal is always to provide the best possible customer service experience and enable a smooth transition from your existing carrier.
Wireless rate plans for first responders and public safety
FirstNet rate plans will provide a good value and a smart investment. FirstNet will deliver a broad range of wireless voice, texting, and data services on a broadband network that will be reliable, interoperable, and highly secure. The FirstNet rate plans are flexible and simple with an average charge per user that is competitive with the rates offered to federal, state, and local authorities. Subscription via these plans also includes:
- Nationwide coverage on the FirstNet LTE network
- Dedicated FirstNet customer service
- Full application ecosystem
- Full device ecosystem
- Credentialing processes (ICAM)
FirstNet rate plans will support a wide variety of Android®, Apple® iOS, BlackBerry®, and Windows® smartphones, feature phones, and data-only devices, such as tablets, laptops, aircards, netbooks and mobile hotspot devices.
Rate plan details:
- Priority and Preemption – priority access to the domestic AT&T 4G LTE network1
- Unlimited Talk & Text on Smartphones & Feature phones in the U.S. and its territories
- Unlimited Talk & Text to and in Canada & Mexico2
- No roaming charges in U.S. Territories, Canada and Mexico
- Choice of Pooled or Unlimited Data to fit your agency’s budget and needs
- Available for use with subsidized and unsubsidized devices